NO REGISTRATION WILL BE RECIEVED AFTER OCTOBER 27, 2008
How to Register
1. Complete name and affiliation information as you would like it to appear on your convention badge.
2. Complete address information, including fax and email, so that we may reach you with any questions.
3. If you need special consideration, please be sure to list requirements.
4. After deciding which continuing education sessions you would like to attend, please list your choices. Please take note of scheduled times of events. It is easy to register for overlapping sessions. For Workshops or Master Clinician Seminars, please indicate your choices as well as the total number of tickets: We will provide tickets for your top choices that remain available.
5. On page 2 of the form find your category and list the appropriate fees in total column, remembering to multiply the fee by number of tickets where applicable.
The quickest method is to register online at www.abct.org. Remember to pay your 2009 dues first. For preregistration rates, please register BEFORE the deadline date, October 17. You may fax your completed registration form, along with credit card information and your signature, to (212) 647-1865. Please register BEFORE the deadline date of October 17 when hundreds of forms are faxed in and problems arise. Forms being mailed along with a check must be postmarked by the deadline date, October 17.
Tickets and badges will be sent only for Clinical Intervention Training and Full Day Institutes. All other tickets and badges should be picked up at the Preregistration area in Atlantic Hall which opens on Thursday at 11:00 a.m.
Continuing Education Credits
ABCT is becoming an approved sponsor for continuing education events for a growing number of organizations. Please indicate your profession on the registration form so that we may send you the correct paperwork. Certificates will be mailed 6-8 weeks after the Convention. It is crucial that you sign in and sign out of all C.E. events.
Requests for refunds on advance registration fees must be in writing. There will be a $40 handling fee for all refunds. No refunds will be made after October 17, 2008. There are no refunds for ticketed sessions. Your cancelled check is your receipt.
Important Payment Policies
Payment is accepted only in U.S. currency on a U.S. bank. NO PURCHASE ORDERS ACCEPTED.
If you choose to fax your registration form (with credit card payment) DO NOT SEND A FOLLOW-UP HARD COPY - this will result in a duplicate charge and a $40 ABCT charge for processing your refund.