ABCT's Big APP is here and ready for your perusal.
- Find and view data for all sessions and speakers during the event
- Create a personal schedule by starring the sessions you plan to attend
- Add your own personal meeting items to your schedule
- Message app users
- View poster abstracts
- Receive alerts & updates for the meeting
- Access supplementary resources and more!
To make the most of your convention experience, please follow these instructions for downloading the Mobile App.
The ABCT – Envisioning the Future mobile app is available in App Store and in the Google Play Store (links below). Search: ”ABCT – Envisioning the Future". If you plan on using the app, please install the mobile app before your arrival to the event. You will need internet access while downloading the app. (Please note, for iOS devices you will need iOS 8.0 or higher and for Android devices you will need Android 4.0 or higher.)
To download the ABCT 50th Annual Convention App click here: http://bit.ly/2cr9Toi
You may also, search the Google Play Store or Apple iTunes Store for: ABCT 50th Annual Convention App
Once you install and launch the app, login in using the following options:
- If you have a planner account, click Login and login using the same login credentials. Can’t remember your password? Click “Forgot Password” in the top right corner to get it emailed to you.
- If you are a first time user, click Create Account and enter your name and email address to create an account and log into the app.
The app will be regularly updated; please check for any room changes or cancellations.
For access to the most up-to-date convention information, we highly encourage the use of the convention app on your mobile device.
If you experience difficulty using the app, contact CadmiumCD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 638-9239.