Instructions for Obtaining Continuing Education Credits (CE)
To access the Continuing Education Module for the Convention:
- Make certain that you're logged into the Virtual Convention site with your assigned access key
- The CE module is accessed via the navigation menu on the left hand side called "Evaluation and CE" or the tile at the bottom labeled, "CE Credits"
- You will now see a page that has three categories: 'Instructions for CE credit', 'Tasks', 'Completed Sessions'
- Underneath the 'Tasks' category select the clickable link that says 'Select Sessions Attended and Complete Quiz Questions'
- You will now be brought to a page that lists the conference dates/times
- After selecting the date/time of the session you attended, to the right of the session title you will see a clickable tab that says 'Start Quiz'
- You will then be brought to your quiz page
- You're only given two tries to complete the quiz!
- After the quizzes are taken, complete the evaluation questions for each session attended.
- Next, complete the overall convention evaluation and submit.
- Finally, choose the CE sponsor for the certificate: APA, NBCC, NASW, or CAMFT.
- Certificates may be printed or sent via e-mail.
Please claim your credits in December before the website opens back up for on demand viewing