The ABCT 55th Annual Convention is available to purchase On Demand
Current and Past ABCT Member Registration
ABCT is pleased to announce the availability of on demand sessions from the 2021 virtual convention. For those who have attended the virtual convention, all general sessions can be accessed by logging into the Cadmium website with the e-mail address you used to register for the convention and your access key. Ticketed events will be posted and available for on demand viewing by the end of December.
For those who have not already registered and would like access to the on demand general sessions, please register using the options below.
Access to the site is not automatic. ABCT will send the unique access code via separate email.
Continuing education credits (CE) can be purchased for a fee of $99 for on demand sessions.
ABCT has been approved by the American Psychological Association (APA), the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC), and the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) to offer continuing education credit.
ABCT will not be offering CE credit for the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
In addition, ABCT will not be offering CE credit for psychologists or social workers from New York State for the 2021 virtual convention. CE credit will be available beginning in January, 2022 for those psychologists and social workers from New York State for eligible webinars.
Please check the webinar listing for further details.
2021 Convention On Demand Rates
ABCT Member: $340
ABCT Student Member: $140
Student non-member: $240
Post Baccalaureate: $180
Professional Community: $215
ABCT is offering a 20% discount on demand registration fees for general sessions from the 2021 virtual convention to those who wish to renew their membership for 2022 AND register for on demand content until January 31, 2022. The discount also applies to members who have already renewed. Continuing education fees and ticketed sessions are additional.
Rate after the discount has been applied:
ABCT Member: $272
ABCT Student Member: $112
Post Baccalaureate: $144
|Registration Category||On Demand Registration Fees||Discounted Registration Fees for 2022 ABCT members (effective through January 31, 2022)|
|ABCT Members (New Professionals & Full Members)||$340||$272|
|ABCT Student Members||$140||$112|
|Post Baccalaureate Members||$180||$144|
|Professional Community*: Non-members who are first-time attendees to the convention, or who have not attended in the last 10 years||$215||N/A|
General Registration gives you access to all of the Symposia, Clinical Round Tables, Spotlight Research, Posters, Panel Discussions, Special Sessions, Invited Addresses, Thursday through Sunday.
* ABCT is being more inclusive in it outreach to the community. Rate does not include doctoral-level clinicians (e.g., psychologists, physicians)
WCCBT members can register at the ABCT member rates! If your membership organization is a member of the World Confederation of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies and you are not an American or Canadian, you are eligible.
Umbrella organizations include:
- Australian Association for Cognitive and Behavior Therapy (AACBT)
- Asian Association for Cognitive and Behavior Therapy Association (ACBTA)
- European Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT)
- International Association of Cognitive Psychotherapy (IACP)
- Latin-American Association of Analysis, Behavioral Modification and Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies. (ALAMOC)
Cancellation of registration as a virtual attendee is non-refundable.
Cancellation for the ABCT Annual Convention does not cancel membership dues paid during the registration process.
Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
Annual Convention Virtual Code of Conduct
ABCT is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and ABCT staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, ABCT staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this ABCT Annual Convention Virtual Code of Conduct. This code of conduct applies to all ABCT meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than ABCT but held in conjunction with ABCT events, on public or private platforms.
ABCT has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, ABCT asks that you inform either Mary Jane Eimer, CAE, Executive Director, [email protected] or Stephen Crane, Convention Manager [email protected] so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, ABCT staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, ABCT staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by ABCT throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ABCT virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ABCT reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
ABCT reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and ABCT reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future ABCT offering, virtually or in person.
By registering, participating, or working at the ABCT Annual Convention, you have agreed to the terms as outlined in ABCT’s Annual Convention Virtual Code of Conduct.