The ABCT 55th Annual Convention is scheduled for Thursday, November 18 to Sunday, November 21, 2021.
Current and Past ABCT Member Registration
|Registration Category||Advanced Registration Fee**||Late / On-site Registration Fee (Effective October 1, 2021)|
|ABCT Members (New Professionals & Full Members)||$340||$400|
|ABCT Student Members||$140||$170|
|Post Baccalaureate Members||$180||$215|
|Professional Community*: Non-members who are first-time attendees to the convention, or who have not attended in the last 10 years||$215||$245|
* ABCT is being more inclusive in it outreach to the community. Rate does not include doctoral-level clinicians (e.g., psychologists, physicians)
** At least one session presenter or poster presenter must register by September 30 for the session or poster to remain in the final program.
New for 2021
Undergraduate student group rate (in person attendance only):
Group 1 (1 to 10 passes) = $1,200
Group 2 (11-20 passes) = $2,400
Group 3 (21-30 passes) = $3,600
Group 4 (31-40 passes) = $4,800
WCCBT members can register at the ABCT member rates! If your membership organization is a member of the World Confederation of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies and you are not an American or Canadian, you are eligible.
Umbrella organizations include:
- Australian Association for Cognitive and Behavior Therapy (AACBT)
- Asian Association for Cognitive and Behavior Therapy Association (ACBTA)
- European Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT)
- International Association of Cognitive Psychotherapy (IACP)
- Latin-American Association of Analysis, Behavioral Modification and Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies. (ALAMOC)
|Virtual Registration Category***||Advanced Registration Fee||Late/ On-site Registration Fee (Effective October 1, 2021)|
|ABCT Members (New Professionals & Full Members)||$85||$100|
|ABCT Student Members||$40||$55|
|Post Baccalaureate Members||$55||$70|
|Professional Community*: Non-members who are first-time attendees to the convention, or who have not attended in the last 10 years||$65||$80|
***Access to approximately thirty (30) sessions: mini workshops, lifetime achievement award address, presidential address, invited panels and invited addresses. CE is offered at an additional fee.
Annual Convention Code of Conduct
ABCT is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and ABCT staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, ABCT staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this ABCT Annual Convention Code of Conduct. This code of conduct applies to all ABCT meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than ABCT but held in conjunction with ABCT events, on public or private platforms.
ABCT has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, ABCT asks that you inform either Mary Jane Eimer, CAE, Executive Director ([email protected]) or Stephen Crane, Convention Manager ([email protected]), so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, ABCT staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, ABCT staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by ABCT throughout the meeting whether participation is virtual or in person. All attendees must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ABCT event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ABCT reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
ABCT reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and ABCT reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future ABCT offering, virtually or in person.
By registering, participating, or working at the ABCT Annual Convention, you have agreed to the terms as outlined in ABCT’s Annual Convention Code of Conduct.