Entry requirements for the ABCT 56 Annual Convention
ABCT is committed to putting on a safe event
As part of the entry requirements for the ABCT 56 Annual Convention, all attendees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to enter.
- ABCT has partnered with CLEAR to utilize the Health Pass feature, to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for faster entry. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free: https://clear.app.link/ABCT56
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees should create a free CLEAR account and complete the checklist for entry requirements.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to [email protected] or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
- Need further assistance with Health Pass? Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app, by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763), or through email at [email protected]
Clear Health Pass can verify internationally issued vaccines for the following QR code standards:
EU Digital Covid Certification (DCC) and UK National Health Service (NHS) Covid Pass.
Users within the U.S. will need to download the free CLEAR app or upgrade to version 1.49.0 (both for iOS and Android) in order to select the Digital Vaccine Card and scan their DCC or NHS QR code.
Similar to EU residents, Canadian users can verify vaccination status by linking their SmartQR Code provided by their healthcare provider upon vaccination. Users within the U.S. will need to download the free CLEAR app or upgrade to version 1.49.0 (both for iOS and Android).
Attendees who are currently out of the country can access the CLEAR mobile app by:
- Setting their App Store location to the United States
- Download the CLEAR app & complete their Health Pass upon arrival in the United States
Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass see below:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Tap ‘Events’ and select the ABCT 56 Annual Convention tile under ‘Conferences’
3) Easily enroll with your government issued ID or if you are already a CLEAR member, verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
5) Accept the Know Before You Go
6) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to present to staff for faster entry.