Find a CBT Therapist
Search through our directory of local clinicians.
A premier organization for everything CBT
65 years of evidence-based research and practice
Welcome to the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT). For over 50 years, ABCT and its members have strived to alleviate human suffering through the application of scientific principles.
The purposes of ABCT are:
- To encourage innovations that advance scientific approaches to behavioral, cognitive, and biological evidence-based approaches to behavioral health.
- To promote the utilization and dissemination of behavioral, cognitive, and biological evidence-based approaches to behavioral health.
- To facilitate professional development, interaction, and networking among members.
- To promote ethical delivery of science-based interventions.
- To promote health and well-being through a commitment to diversity and inclusion at all levels.
Inside this site, you will find resources for:
- Clinicians who treat psychological problems
- Researchers who study the nature and treatment of psychological problems
- Instructors who are teaching the next generation of behavioral clinicians and researchers
- Members of the public, whether seeking information about psychological problems or looking for a local cognitive-behavioral therapist
Join ABCT today to become a part of an active part of the CBT community.