Find a CBT Therapist
Search through our directory of local clinicians.
Getting More Involved in ABCT
There are numerous ways that students and early career psychologists can become involved in ABCT. Several suggestions are listed below, with links to further information.
- Students are welcome to join any of the many ABCT Special Interest Groups. Most have special services for students and discounted membership rates.
- Apply for a Student Award! Students are eligible to apply for Elsie Ramos Memorial Student Poster Awards and the Virginia A. Roswell Student Dissertation Award. Early career psychologists are eligible to apply for the President’s New Researcher Award.
- Submit an article in tBT! Many articles in tBT are written for students, by students, about being a student in psychology!
- Join the Mentorship Program. More information coming soon.
- Networking and introductory offers available to students (and new attendees) at the ABCT convention.
- Ambassadorship program.
- Volunteer at the convention to attend a workshop free.
- Convention Information for Students