Find a CBT Therapist
Search through our directory of local clinicians.
Happy World CBT Day!
Happy World CBT Day!
Promoting Mental Health in an Age of Uncertainty
Today, April 7, is the second annual World CBT Day! World CBT Day is an annual event sponsored by the World Confederation of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies. It is timed to coincide with the World Health Organization’s World Health Day and to reflect the importance of the behavioral and cognitive therapies to global health.
The World Confederation of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies (WCCBT), is dedicated to the promotion of the health and well-being of the world’s population through the development and implementation of evidence-based cognitive and behavioral therapies. WCCBT is comprised of regional associations and is aimed at advancing scientific knowledge and research.
To commemorate World CBT Day, ABCT is highlighting two CBT-based efforts our membership will be offering:
- “Promoting Mental Health in an Age of Uncertainty: Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Youth” presented by Richard Gallagher, Ph.D., NYU Grossman School of Medicine can be viewed on YouTube by clicking the image below:
- “Helping Teens Manage Stress and Anxiety in the Age of Uncertainty” presented by Muniya Khanna., Ph.D. and Sarah Olivo, Ph.D, for Lumate Health can be viewed on Lumate’s LinkedIn page by clicking the image below:
You can also follow Lumate’s work on Instagram: @lumatehealth
To learn more about ABCT, visit our website: Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
You do not have to be a member of ABCT to take advantage of our many offerings:
- Information about CBT and finding a CBT-based therapist:
- CBT Therapist Directory
- Fact Sheets explaining how CBT addresses specific disorders or populations
- Self Help Book Recommendations Directory
- If you are a CBT professional:
- Webinars on a variety of CBT topics and CE available
- Access to our newsletter/journal, the Behavior Therapist
- Attend our Annual Convention in Seattle, WA from November 16-20, 2023