ABCT is raising money to support students in the first ever #ABCTGoldChallenge2016 to kick off our 50th anniversary.*
Monies collected will be split between the Student Travel Award and the Student Research Grant. Thank you for your support!
Here's how it works!
- ACCEPT: Accept the challenge;
- MAKE A VIDEO OR SNAP A PHOTO: Create a video or photo of your group that features the color gold or yellow -- the wackier and more fun, the better;
- DONATE: Click for the ABCT Donate Page Then click the checkbox next to 'Gold Challenge Instructions' once there for the instructions--there is no minimum donation!
- UPLOAD: Upload your photo to Facebook, tagging/challenging at least one other group of ABCT mental health professionals (such as a research lab, a clinic, or a department), and copy/paste in these instructions;
- E-MAIL your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like help with promoting it.**
* Credit to the ALS Association for their truly awesome Ice Bucket Challenge, from whom we have gathered inspiration for our own Gold Challenge.
** To see our #ABCTGoldChallenge2016 archives