ABCT Seeks Outreach and Continuing Education Manager
Ever consider working at your professional home?
ABCT seeks Master’s or higher degree in psychology or related field with 2 or more years’ experience (including postdoctoral positions) following terminal degree; licensed or license-eligible.
- Academic background in population-based approaches to dissemination (e.g., MPH).
- Knowledge and passion about ABCT: cognitive-behavioral orientation and commitment to science and evidence-based principles.
- Knowledge of CE principles, and familiarity with organizations that sponsor CEs.
- Works well with production schedules; essential in both CE compliance and in developing the educational programs on which they are based
- Expertise in public policy related to behavioral health and in appreciation of the political issues and participants impacting behavioral health care.
- Willingness to work in NYC.
- Experience with professional organizations, building partnerships, project management, and budgeting.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with membership, prospective members, governing structure, staff, media contacts, vendors, and general public.
- Expertise with information technology including social media.
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively with deadlines, flexibly accommodate changing priorities and/or goals, and produce accurate and thorough work.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and to manage others.
- Desire to work with incredible ABCT staff!
If up for the challenge, contact Mary Jane Eimer, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your resume and short letter on why the position appeals to you.
click below for more helpful material, organized alphabetically
Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
305 7th Avenue, 16th Fl., New York, NY 10001 · Phone (212) 647-1890 · Fax: (212) 647-1865
Copyright © 2003 - 2020 ABCT. All rights reserved